Keeping us all COVID Safe
Following the Governments announcement on 31st October, Rush Parks will be closed from Thursday 5th November and re-open on Thursday 3rd December.
We will be contacting all Customers who have bookings from Thursday 5th November to Wednesday 2nd December to discuss your bookings, this includes our members.
Our phone lines will be busy so please direct all non-urgent questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will aim to respond with 48 hours.
Our parks will remain COVID Secure. Please adhere to the following:
- FOR ALL CUSTOMERS VISITING OUR BIRMINGHAM PARK FROM WEDNESDAY 14TH OCTOBER 2020. Birmingham's COVID alert level classification is now HIGH.
This will affect your trip to Rush. Customers are NOT able to book a visit to Rush or mix indoors at Rush with anyone who they do not live with (or have formed a support bubble with) unless exemptions apply.
- At least one person in your group should give their contact details to the venue or check in using the official NHS COVID-19 app so NHS Test and Trace can contact you if needed.
- In High Wycombe, groups larger than 6 will not be permitted entrance into the Park, this includes Spectators.
- Customers over the age of 11 will be required to wear a face covering at all times in the park unless they are bouncing, eating, drinking. This includes our Ruby & Red's soft-play structure.
- If you have any further questions, please contact our customer services team on email@example.com.
To Keep you COVID Safe we have made the following changes to our Park
- 50% Reduced capacity jump sessions.
- An enhanced and rigorous cleaning schedule delivered by our new ‘COVID-busters team’ with a continual clean programme.
- Completely contactless online booking system, a new online customer check in process and a ‘watch-at-home’ safety video to help with quick entry to the park.
- The Rush Pledge – a customer pledge from us to you and you to us.
- New ‘Social Distance Directors’ to help kids have fun while maintaining safe social distancing.
- A new ‘age restriction’ policy. All children under the age of 15 need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian from your household and children under the age of 8 must have an adult member of their family supervising them at all times. Children aged 4 and under can only jump during a dedicated toddler sessions. Please visit out 'Sessions' link on our website to find our toddler sessions.
- Customers are able to book tickets up to 6 people (including spectators) in-line with new social gathering legislation.
95% of the elements in our park are open. Only the following areas are closed:
- Our assault courses - Due to high touch points we have closed the assault courses.
- Drop Slide (High Wycombe only) - Due to the fact children have to wear a boiler suit on the drop slide, this will be closed during the first phase of our re-opening.
Our booking system is open. If you have any questions, then we have put together a number of FAQs specifically on our re-opening below.
Please click here to read all our FAQs regarding all our new safety measures.
The Rush Pledge
We have created four very own Rush Pledge for everyone that visits Rush after the COVID-19 pandemic. It will help to keep everyone as safe and happy as possible in our parks. Its a pledge between Rush and each and every customer that outlines what we will provide for you and what you will commit to do for us. By working together, we can make each and every visit as safe and fun as possible.
Our Pledge: What we will provide for you
- A social distanced, hassle free, online booking and check-in process.
- An enhanced cleaning schedule with COVID approved chemicals.
- Limited capacity closed jump sessions for the safety of all.
- A clearly defined safe customer journey through the park
- And the same amount of fun as before!
Customer Pledge: What you commit to doing for us
- You will only visit us if you and everyone in your party feels well with no symptoms of COVID-19
- Ensure you practice good social distancing
- Under 15’s must have an adult present
- Under 8’s need to be supervised by a parent or carer at all times
- Respect our staff as they’re here to help keep everyone safe
- attend in Groups of 6 or less.
- Manage a safe and socially distanced exit
COVID-19 Park Risk Assessments
Download our COVID-19 Risk Asssessments