Rush has re-opened with a new customer journey and 'The Rush Pledge'.
We can't WAIT to welcome you back to our award-winning parks!
We are absolutely delighted that Rush Trampoline Parks has re-opened our doors!
We have been working hard to create a new customer experience that will offer the safest jumping environment possible for you and your family while not compromising on all the fun.
We know you love Rush and can't wait to come back and we want to outline all the changes to the park before you visit.
Due to the government legislation announced on Wednesday 9th September, customers will be able to book tickets for up to 6 people only.
- Reduced capacity jump sessions.
- An enhanced and rigorous cleaning schedule delivered by our new ‘COVID-busters team’ with a continual clean programme.
- Completely contactless online booking system, a new online customer check in process and a ‘watch-at-home’ safety video to help with quick entry to the park.
- The Rush Pledge – a customer pledge from us to you and you to us.
- New ‘Social Distance Directors’ to help kids have fun while maintaining safe social distancing.
- A new ‘age restriction’ policy. All children under the age of 15 need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian from your household and children under the age of 8 must have an adult member of their family supervising them at all times. Children aged 4 and under can only jump during a dedicated toddler sessions. Please visit out 'Sessions' link on our website to find our toddler sessions.
- Customers are able to book tickets up to 6 people only in-line with new social gathering legislation.
95% of the elements in our park are open. Only the following areas are closed:
- Our assault courses - Due to high touch points we have closed the assault courses.
- Drop Slide (High Wycombe only) - Due to the fact children have to wear a boiler suit on the drop slide, this will be closed during the first phase of our re-opening.
Our booking system is open. If you have any questions, then we have put together a number of FAQs specifically on our re-opening below.
Please click here to read all our FAQs regarding all our new safety measures.
The Rush Pledge
We have created four very own Rush Pledge for everyone that visits Rush after the COVID-19 pandemic. It will help to keep everyone as safe and happy as possible in our parks. Its a pledge between Rush and each and every customer that outlines what we will provide for you and what you will commit to do for us. By working together, we can make each and every visit as safe and fun as possible.
Our Pledge: What we will provide for you
- A social distanced, hassle free, online booking and check-in process.
- An enhanced cleaning schedule with COVID approved chemicals.
- Limited capacity closed jump sessions for the safety of all.
- A clearly defined safe customer journey through the park
- And the same amount of fun as before!
Customer Pledge: What you commit to doing for us
- You will only visit us if you and everyone in your party feels well with no symptoms of COVID-19
- Ensure you practice good social distancing
- Under 15’s must have an adult present
- Under 8’s need to be supervised by a parent or carer at all times
- Respect our staff as they’re here to help keep everyone safe
- Don’t arrange to meet in large groups
- Manage a safe and socially distanced exit
COVID-19 Park Risk Assessments
Download our COVID-19 Risk Asssessments