PLEASE SIGN A WAIVER
Everyone must complete and sign a liability waiver form prior to jumping.
- For everyone over the age of 18, personal identification may be required.
- Please note that there are no exceptions to our waiver policy.
- Once a waiver has been signed it will last for 12 months.
- Everyone must also warrant that they will watch our safety video upon arrival at Rush and will adhere to our rules.
- You can fill in the waiver form when you come to Rush but to save time when you get here we highly recommend that you sign the waiver online by clicking the link below.
- If a jumper is under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign the waiver for them or where you are not the parent / guardian of that child you certify that the parent/s of that child have granted permission for you to assume responsibility for that child (“Responsible Adult”) and for you to have the right to sign this waiver and release of liability agreement on their behalf.