We want our customers to enjoy every moment of their visit to Rush, whether you’re visiting us for the first time or the 50th.
Unfortunately, mistakes can happen, and if we can put a problem right on the day, we will. We’ve designed our “Good Jump Agreement” to help customers know what to do if there’s a problem and to enable us to put things right as soon as possible, making sure nothing gets in the way of you having a good time.
Rush UK Refunds Policy:
You may be entitled to a refund of your open jump session/party booking/fitness class/holiday camps subject to the following terms of our Good Jump Agreement:
- Please tell a member of our team as soon as possible if there’s a problem so we can help put things right quickly and avoid any further disruptions to your day. Letting us know what the problem is while you’re at the park means we can organise refunds, credit notes or escalating your complaint to a Duty Manager quickly and easily.
- You should raise your complaint with a member of Rush staff at the park on the day of your visit who will advise you on how we can help you further.
- If you were unable to raise your complaint at the park due to extenuating circumstances, you must contact us through our website contact form, telephone or email within 24 hours to claim a refund or credit note. Refunds will only be made to the card you used to pay for your session, and are usually processed within 7 days. You will be asked to confirm receipt of your refund.
- Rush UK does not accept responsibility for the loss of property or theft arising from the use of our facilities. Money or valuables should not be left unattended at any time. Valuables can be deposited in on site locker facilities. This includes vehicles in surrounding car parks or parked on neighbouring roads. Vehicles and their contents are left at their owner’s risk.
- Rush UK reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone engaging in what is believed to be antisocial or unsafe behaviour. Refunds of pre-booked sessions will not be granted.
- On the basis of health and safety, Rush UK reserves the right to refuse entry to late arrivals and refunds will not be issued.
- No refunds or compensation will be payable by Rush UK in the event of a participant not being permitted to, refused permission or decides not to, undertake or complete the activities.
- Any person using the Rush UK’s facilities must complete, or have a waiver completed on their behalf by an appropriate person. Those participants under 18, or any participant without the capability to complete their own waiver, must ensure a legal guardian has completed a waiver on their behalf.
- Any persons using the trampoline park must be 4 years of age or over, unless participating in a dedicated Toddler Session, and, in the case of a Toddler Session, must be accompanied by a consenting, responsible adult.
- Rush UK reserves the right to refuse admittance to participants or to remove a participant from the premises should it be deemed necessary to do so. This includes a participant who does not comply with the safety rules and advice and the safety system, a participant whose behaviour is considered unsafe, or a participant who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. The decision of the Manager on duty will be final. After the safety briefing, participants will not be individually supervised by a court monitor in the Rush UK facility. No refunds or compensation will be payable by Rush UK in these events.
- A responsible adult must remain on site for any child 12 years of age or under. One adult is permitted to supervise a maximum of ten under 12 year olds. Supervising adults (whether participating or spectating) must sign a Risk Acknowledgement and Disclaimer (Waiver Form) stating that he or she will accept responsibility for the safety of him or herself and for supervision of children in his or her care. Refunds can be given if a parent/suitable guardian is unable to stay to supervise.
- All participants are required to wear Rush Non-Slip jump socks to increase grip and for hygiene reasons whilst in the park. No refunds or compensation will be payable by Rush UK in the event that you refuse to purchase or wear Rush non-slip socks.
Exclusions to our refund policy:
- We reserve the right to reject claims made by individuals who are abusing the Good Jump Guarantee by making excessive claims. If an individual, or any of the guests within their booking, claims a refund for more than 50% of their visit on more than two occasions in any 12 month period, such claims will be deemed excessive, save where we are satisfied that there is a good reason for the claims in question.
- You may not claim under our Good Jump Guarantee if you have breached the terms and conditions applying to your booking, for example, by causing damage to our or to other guests property, and/or by being abusive to our staff and/or to other guests during your visit.
- We regret that we cannot refund customers (subject to the discretion of management) if they post negative or inflammatory reviews on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, My Business and Trip Advisor before speaking to a member of our staff on the day (or as soon as possible afterwards), as we were not given the opportunity to rectify problems on the day.
- We respect customers’ right to share honest feedback and reviews on social media networking sites, however we would ask that you consider removing or updating any negative reviews should your complaint be rectified and resolved.
- Our Good Jump Agreement does not apply where you do not have a great experience due to circumstances that are beyond our reasonable control. These include, but are not limited to: extreme weather conditions, fire, flood, lightning, earthquake, explosion, terrorism, war, civil disorder, epidemics, embargoes, labour disputes and power cuts.
Further reading: https://www.rushuk.com/high-wycombe/terms-conditions/