At Rush High Wycombe, we welcome every kind of visitor.
Trampolining is a thrilling activity for all ages, and really is exercise in disguise.
A good bounce is a low impact, low stress way to work out, and is simply perfect for children and young adults looking to get active in a fun and friendly environment.
Rush provides a safe space for up to 165 bouncers in a single session. We offer you the opportunity to explore our most exciting equipment with full access to our seasoned experts. Whether you want to brush up your flips and tricks on our tumble lanes, free fall into our foam pit, or beat the clock on the infamous Rush Challenge Course, we have something for you.
We’re proud of our exclusive, high-energy arena and we love to create bespoke sessions for bouncers of any age. Our experienced, fully-trained (and First Aid certified) staff are always close at hand to help you engage, enthuse and supervise your pupils so that everyone has a fantastic time.
Please contact us on the email address below to discuss your group booking.
Special Offer for Schools, Universities and Community Groups:
Students get 20% off open jump ticket prices (£11pp) and teachers go free when you book a session for your school or community group here at Rush High Wycombe.
Booking Terms and Conditions:
– Schools must be registered to be eligible for this offer
– Offer is only valid during school term-time only (excludes school holidays and weekends)
– Minimum group booking size is 30 to redeem this offer
– Bookings are provisional until paid in full
– Payments must be made 14 calendar days before to secure the booking
– Once paid, bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable, can be increased by capacity but not decreased.
– Prior to your event you will be asked to provide a safety waiver completed by the parent or guardian of each bouncer
– Group Waivers must be signed before entry to the park.
For more information, or to book your next event, please email email@example.com