School holidays are our busiest time here at Rush, putting extra demand on our facilities, car park and cafe.
We want everyone to have a memorable experience at Rush no matter what date or time they visit, so please take a moment to read our tips on how to make the most of your visit with us during school holidays…
- Parking is offered to customers on a first come, first served basis. During half term demand on our car park is high.
- Please anticipate delays during this peak period and only park in marked bays. Pay and display car parking is available nearby, please consider car sharing if possible.
- Please do not park in spaces of neighbouring businesses. These do not belong to us.
- We recommend leaving up to 60 minutes before your session time to find a space and check in.
- We operate a peak and off-peak walk in fee system on Open Jump sessions, Rush events and Rush After Dark.
- This charge is in place to help us organise more staff if the park gets busier than expected due to walk-ins. Read more here.
- To avoid any additional charges at the till, pre-book your session online 24/7.
- Everyone must complete and sign a liability waiver form prior to jumping.
- Once signed, a waiver is valid for 12 months.
- Waivers can be filled in online or at the park, filling them in online before you arrive will save time at the till.
- Only jumping customers should be included in the group size when purchasing online, non-jumpers do not need to sign a waiver.