So you’ve booked your tickets for our very first RUSH SLEEPOVER! Not only are you in for a super fun night, but you have helped raise money for Comic Relief!
There’s a few things to remember before you arrive…
- The Great BIG Rush Sleepover is a one-off event only suitable for children aged 8 and above. All children under the age of 18 must be chaperoned. 1x chaperone aged 18+ must be present all night for every 3 children aged 12 and under and 1x chaperone age 18+ must be present all night for every 6 children aged 13-17.
- Remember to bring with you everything you need for a great night’s sleep … sleeping bag, pillows, don’t forget your toothbrush! We have got lockers available to store your valuables throughout the night, and also storage areas for the larger sleeping items during the Disco. Please note that we do not have shower facilities at the Park and electrical items such as hair dryers, hair straighteners or similar products will not be allowed due to potential fire risks. Individual and group changing areas will be provided.
- Food will be provided as part of your ticket price, and late night snacks available at an additional cost – therefore we ask that no outside food or drink is brought into the park. Food available on the night includes, Nachos, Popcorn etc. If you have specific dietary requirements, please contact the team at email@example.com
- To ensure that our safety standards are maintained we do ask that you provide us with a list of children that you will be chaperoning for the sleepover. Please be aware that the children’s parent or guardian must still fill in the waiver, if not already done so.
- Rush Non-Slip socks must be worn at all times during the sleepover.
On the night:
In the interest of safety, we will be conducting bag searches upon entrance to the event, please note that all prohibited items will be taken before entrance to the event.
Once the lights are off and the films are playing, we do ask that people refrain from bouncing, and stay within the designated areas. Certain areas of the park will be closed as the After Dark session finished, this includes the party areas and foam pit.
We also ask that all people under the age of 18 remain in the building at all times. A help point will be open throughout the night, please make sure that you locate this at the beginning of your session in case you need to use it later on!
REMEMBER … we want this to be the biggest, best sleepover you will ever go to, so remember to share as many photos as you can on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram using #RushSleepover!