5 reasons you should book your next team building day at Rush
27th November 2018 Read Time: 2 minutes By: Chloe Hall
Here at Rush trampoline parks, team building events are anything but cringeworthy and boring! Give us 10 seconds to share how awesome they are...
When we imagine team building activities many of us eye roll and sigh... shuddering at the the thought of "team games" and "ice breakers" with Jim from IT and (what was her name - Mandy from HR?)
Running around a muddy field in the cold, trust-falls in a cold village hall or yet another Escape game can soon become boring. Fitness and fun go hand in hand at Rush, which has fantastic benefits for improving skills like hand-eye-coordination and improving your memory.
- Our team building days are open to organisations of all shapes and sizes and are focused purely on fun. There's also a subtle workout involved but you'd never know it because trampolining, foam pits, obstacle courses and wipeouts are too fun to notice.
- You can even beat your boss with a foam paddle on our Battle Beam and they'll never know you really meant it!
- Forget the same dull “games of trust” over soggy sandwiches. At our innovative indoor trampoline park we offer you the chance to beat your buddies and bond as a team, whether you fancy a go on our infamous Battle Beam, your own mini Dodgeball tournament, or a race for glory over the awesome Adrenaline Rush Challenge Course.
- We offer a number of different packages to our corporate guests, with a delicious menu of food and drinks on offer too!
- We offer groups over 30+ guests a discount when booking!
We love creating team building days out (whether that's a full day, half day, or a few hours). Email email@example.com to tell us more about your organisation, group size and date you have in mind and we'll sort you out!