16th July 2020 Read Time: 4 minutes By: Chloe Hall
To celebrate the re-opening of Rush Trampoline Parks UK on Saturday 1st August the very first jumpers for the very first jump session in Rush will be NHS and key workers ands their families who will be given a free jump to say a huge THANK YOU for their tireless work over the last four months during the Coronavirus pandemic.
To celebrate the re-opening of Rush Trampoline Parks UK on Saturday 1st August the very first jumpers for the very first jump session in Rush will be NHS and key workers ands their families who will be given a free jump to say a huge THANK YOU for their tireless work over the last four months during the Coronavirus pandemic. Not content with just filling the very first session, Rush will actually be giving away 200 family jump tickets for up to 4 people worth £60 for our Birmingham and High Wycombe parks so even more NHS and key workers can visit us over the next two months.
To enter all you need to do to take part or nominate an NHS worker is the following:
• Nominate and tag the NHS or key worker staff member friend or family member that you believe deserves to win a ticket. Tell us in a few sentences why they should win a free trip to Rush.
We will draw the competition on Saturday 25th July and someone from our team will contact you if you are one of our lucky winners on Monday 27th July. Winners will be selected at random.
Competition Terms and Conditions
• Rush Trampoline Park will judge the competition and a random generator will select the winners from all complete entries via Facebook and Instagram.
• It will be Rush Trampoline Parks‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of the winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
• The entrant (nomination) must be following the platform channel in which they are nominated on either @rushtrampolinepark on Instagram or @Rush UK Trampoline Parks on Facebook in order to enter.
• Rush Trampoline Park shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to the social media channel.
• Rush Trampoline Park also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• All winners agree to hold a valid NHS or Key Workers ID which must be shown to a member of staff at the Rush Trampoline Park Branch when you attend.
• The first 50 winners to attend on opening day will be selected on a first come first served basis. The following 150 will be able to attend for the first 90 minute jump session ONLY Monday – Sunday during August and September only. No other jump sessions will be offered as part of this competition. No under 4s will be included as part of the family jump ticket. Children under the age of 15 need to have an adult with them and under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• The winner agrees to the use of potentially being a part of media interviews which will be used as a part of Rush Trampoline Parks marketing and social media content. Any personal data relating to the winner will be used solely in accordance with current UK data legislation and not be disclosed to a third party.
• The winner agrees to post photos of the visit on your platform
• The closing date for the entry will be Friday 24th July at midnight. No further entries to the competition after this date will be permitted.
• No cash alternative will be offered.
• The prize is as follows:
1x 90 min Family Jump Ticket worth £14.95 each. (For a family or group of 4 people. Must Include the NHS employee winner).
1st October 2020
18th August 2020
16th July 2020
13th July 2020
23rd March 2020