High Wycombe Fitness Memberships Terms and Conditions
27th December 2018 Read Time: 7 minutes By: Chloe Hall
Here's a handy copy of our terms and conditions for fitness members at Rush High Wycombe
Fitness Membership Terms and Conditions
Enjoy a flexible, affordable way to improve your wellbeing with our new 3, 6 or 12 month fitness memberships!
What makes our memberships so special?
Enjoy unlimited access to timetabled classes all month long, which includes any new classes we introduce in 2019.
You're in control - sign up for 3, 6 or 12 months. Prices start from just £24.99 - £39.99pm.
Rush Fitness Memberships are a great value for money way to improve your wellbeing in 2019.
Did you know a 10 minute bounce can bring you the same benefits as a half hour run? Check here if you don't believe us.
Trampoline-based fitness takes up to 80% of the stress off your weight-bearing joints, making it an ideal option for beginners and those of us recuperating from accidents or injuries, as well as protecting your joints in the long run.
If you're looking for a fun exercise routine that doesn't require slogging hours away in the gym missing out on family time (or a night in front of the TV) a Rush Fitness Membership is perfect for you as we have morning and evening classes.
Before signing up to a fitness membership at Rush High Wycombe, please read the following terms and conditions carefully:
3 months membership - £39.99 per month
6 months membership - £34.99 per month
12 months membership - £29.99 per month
- Valid on any Rush High Wycombe fitness class on or off the trampolines.
- Fitness membership excludes open jump sessions, Rush After Dark, 90, 120 minute open jump and premium event sessions.
- Membership per person, per month.
- Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Members must pre-book at rushuk.com to book membership classes.
- Minimum terms dependent on membership time period (3/6/12 months)
- Membership gives you unlimited access to timetabled classes, and is subject to pre-booking.
- Memberships are non-transferrable to family members or friends.
- Your membership will automatically renew for another 3/6/12 month rate. To cancel, please email email@example.com with at least 7 days notice. You must write to us or contact our Customer Service team to cancel your membership.
- Members must log in to their Mindbody account to book their chosen fitness class. If there is capacity and we are able to accommodate you, we certainly will, however pre-booking is strongly recommended to guarantee a space.
- We require a 24-hour cancellation notice on all bookings. You will be charged a full price drop in fee if you do not show up for your booking, with the exception of adverse weather conditions and/or other unforeseen park closures.
- This agreement begins once you have indicated your acceptance to become a Rush UK fitness member during the online or in-house sign up. Your membership will become live once you have made the initial payment.
- Payments are taken as recurring payments through your bank account.
- Members are not charged a joining or administration fee.
- If we notify you that a payment has been missed but then remains unpaid then we reserve the right to, either suspend or terminate your membership, upon having given you written notice of our intention to do so.
- We reserve the right to increase the price of your membership at any time. We will give you at least 90 days notice of any incoming price increase and will make it very clear when the price increase will take effect and how much your membership will cost after the increase. If you do not terminate the membership by the date given to you in the notice then the price of your membership will be increased in accordance with our notice.
- A waiver is required for each member wishing to jump on our trampolines and the safety briefing video is to be watched before every visit.
- Fitness members must be age 16+
- Rush UK socks are to be worn at all times whilst on our trampolines and are not included in membership offer.
- Members are solely responsible for their own belongings and Rush UK accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property.
- Members must inform Rush UK of any change of contact and email address or telephone numbers by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current members cannot cancel membership to take advantage of any new offers or incentives we may introduce at a later date. These offers apply to new customers only.
You may also terminate this agreement if:
a. We permanently reduce the facilities or opening hours of the Park
b. We change the location of the park; or
c. We close the park for refurbishment for a period of more than 30 days at a time
d. Medically you may terminate this agreement on 1 calendar month’s notice if you are unable to use the club should you fall pregnant, or through serious illness or injury likely to preclude you from using the Park for a period of least 6 calendar months. (We will request reasonable evidence of your illness or injury – e.g. doctor’s certificate). Without this it would be a 3 months’ notice.
e. You may also cancel if you relocate more than 50 miles away from your current address or from the facility whichever falls into that category, where your would have to provide the facility with statements to the new address, before consideration of accepting the cancellation.
- Rush Trampoline Parks Ltd will not accept liability for any loss, damage to or theft of money, valuables or other personal property of members and guests. Property stored in lockers provided by the Park is stored at the owner's risk and no liability for loss or damage thereto will be accepted by the Park.
- Our liability to compensate you for any loss or damage (in the case of loss or damage other than death or personal injury) is limited to a reasonable amount having regard to such factors as whether the damage was due to a negligent act or omission by us.
- We reserve the right to adjust the availability of certain facilities or close the park on a temporary basis for the general purpose of cleaning, decorating, essential repairs, maintenance of equipment, special functions and holidays.
- We may amend the Park Rules from time to time in order to ensure the health and safety of patrons/members. Temporary amendments will be displayed in the park.
- As per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you are entitled to cancel your membership and receive a full refund of any fees paid within 14 days of completing your membership application form. However, as per regulation 36 of Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, your membership will commence immediately. If you subsequently cancel your membership within the 14-day period, you will be refunded any monies paid, less an amount for the membership you have already used (charged at the standard fitness drop-in rate).
Fitness Memberships can be purchased online at www.rushuk.com via your Mindbody account from 26th December 2018.
How to buy your fitness membership:
Login to your Mindbody account (the same place you book fitness classes at Rush.)If you don't have an account yet, create one for free in just a few seconds by clicking here.
Once you've logged in, select the "online store" tab. Here you'll see a menu, select "contracts". Select your desired membership timeframe from the drop down menu (3, 6 or 12 months)
Now you'll choose when you'd like your fitness membership to start. The system will automatically select today's date as the start date, so if you'd like to change this to a time in the future, simple click the calendar icon and pick your date.
Before you click purchase, you'll need to read our Terms and Conditions to make sure you're happy with everything.
Click the "make purchase" button to buy your 3, 6 or 12 month membership. You'll be asked to add your payment details. All done! Welcome to your new Rush Trampoline Park Fitness Membership! It's time to book your first class!