At Rush Birmingham, we welcome bouncers of all ages.
Our world-class trampoline park offers an exciting experience for all of our guests, whether they’re interested in our extreme Rush Challenge Course and our high-performance arena, or simply looking for a fun way to get active and make friends. We can host up to 200 guests – perfect for your school class or community group.
Our experienced, fully-trained (and First Aid certified) staff are always close at hand to help you engage, enthuse and supervise pupils so that everyone has fun!
We have activities suitable for all age groups and we’re always happy to create a bespoke session to meet your groups’ needs. Please contact us on the email address below to discuss your group booking.
Special Offer for Schools, Universities and Community Groups:
Students get 20% off open jump ticket prices (£11pp) and teachers go free when you book a session for your school or community group here at Rush Birmingham.
Booking Terms and Conditions:
– Schools must be registered to be eligible for this offer
– Offer is only valid during school term-time only (excludes school holidays and weekends)
– Minimum group booking size is 30 to redeem this offer
– Bookings are provisional until paid in full
– Payments must be made 14 calendar days before to secure the booking
– Once paid, bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable, can be increased by capacity but not decreased.
– Prior to your event you will be asked to provide a safety waiver completed by the parent or guardian of each bouncer
– Group Waivers must be signed before entry to the park.
For more information, or to book your next event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org